Any info on Jesse Bridger from Vancouver?

Despardo
This topic is 2242 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Well, last Wednesday I made a firm appointment with Jesse for Saturday at noon in Seattle (he suggested the time.) According to his ad he is supposed to be in Seattle from Friday through Sunday. He was to get back to me as soon as he knew where he was going to be staying. I have been sending him email and text messages for the last 18 hours to confirm again and get his address, but no response. It is now 3 hours before our "appointment" and I have not heard from him. He has not checked his RM account since Thursday afternoon. I am now assuming we will not be seeing each other today. I don't even know if he is in Seattle. If he had needed to cancel, it would have been nice to know.

In all fairness to Jesse Bridger, I received an email from him late yesterday that he couldn't make it to Seattle due to a death in the family. He apologized for not communicating with me sooner and said he would let me know next time he is in town. I am satisfied. Whether the explanation is in fact true or not, it is certainly an acceptable excuse--along with being in a coma, in jail or held for ransom by terrorists. The main point is that I got the courtesy of an acceptable explanation and an apology which means that Jesse doesn't want to burn his bridges, and that is good enough for me. I will try to hire him again whenever the occasion presents itself.

• 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...
In all fairness to Jesse Bridger, I received an email from him late yesterday that he couldn't make it to Seattle due to a death in the family. He apologized for not communicating with me sooner and said he would let me know next time he is in town. I am satisfied. Whether the explanation is in fact true or not, it is certainly an acceptable excuse--along with being in a coma, in jail or held for ransom by terrorists. The main point is that I got the courtesy of an acceptable explanation and an apology which means that Jesse doesn't want to burn his bridges, and that is good enough for me. I will try to hire him again whenever the occasion presents itself.

Curious, did you ever meet up with Jesse?

Quite possibly. I am not put out that he couldn't make it, only that he didn't communicate that fact or respond to my communications.

My experience with him wasn’t as extreme, but he did cancel at the last minute with no excuse. I criticized him for it and he sent back a curt, rude text, quickly followed by another apologizing and saying that I was right. I’m glad to hear that when he is available he’s very good.

• 2 weeks later...