Happy and Full

dlee02
This topic is 2797 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Just unpacked from spending a few days on vacation with my favorite companion. Since moving to Asia for work 4 years ago I've been constantly tense, exhausted and frustrated (sexually too). It was so good to get away to relax and be filled with warmth and love (and a hard cock).

I was a little nervous since spending so much time with the same person can be... tiring, and I didn't want to fly him out all the way there and have it be a flop. In the end, it worked out far better than I had expected. My wallet is definitely lighter but it was so worth it.

Now I feel recharged to make the world go around again. Here's to all our hard working boys for keeping us clients sane and happy! :)

I spent two fuck sessions with another client a few years younger. We kissed, we sucked, we swallowed, we fucked. I fell in lust with a wonderful lover. Thank you sweet man!! You are too much. You can suck, fuck or whatever with me anytime. If all men were as sensational as you, the whole population would be bisexual. Until next time!

Congrats! Go anywhere special?

We went to Thailand. I've been a few times but it was his first. It's rainy season but thankfully it stayed mostly clear for us when we were there. Did a lot of stuff outdoors (beach, swim, hike, etc) and had an awesome time.

Also glad to have left the country before the king passed, as I heard the whole country's mood is very down after the news today, and most forms of entertainment were ordered to cease. When the news broke on Sunday that his health took a turn for the worse, I knew it must be serious for the government to make that announcement. I was more worried about the already tense political situation and how his death might cause unrest while we were still there. Glad we left just before he passed.

Archived