Paul in San Diego

BritSD
This topic is 2149 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just had a massage with him today and he was great. As mentioned previously, don't think he was formally trained but he has good hands and goes rather deep which I like. He is an extremely nice guy and better looking in person than his photos and he's already hot in his photos. He has an awesome body and great tattoos. YMMV but I was very happy. PM me if you'd like.

Just had a massage with him today and he was great. As mentioned previously, don't think he was formally trained but he has good hands and goes rather deep which I like. He is an extremely nice guy and better looking in person than his photos and he's already hot in his photos. He has an awesome body and great tattoos. YMMV but I was very happy. PM me if you'd like.

Thanks for sharing!

I've seen Paul a couple of times. He is very handsome and gives a decent massage even though he is untrained. And yes, it's completely therapeutic... but he does make that fairly clear in his ad.

I just got done with a massage from a gay guy in the Relax section of masseurfinder and that was completely therapeutic too... I had no idea it would be. It was $150 for an hour, so I figured it would be at least a little sensual.

Anyone have any idea where to find sensual massage? Not necessarily sex, just a good sexy massage.

• 4 weeks later...

can you PM me details of your session with Paul?

May you please pm me ad well? Thank 2

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...