Alex 411

Hhuu
This topic is 2790 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Russian with very limited English so conversation was awkward and difficult. Average massage. He was nude but what's the point if you're not being flipped over. He massaged my back only so I only had a glimpse of him when I got off the table . He let me fondle and grope while I was lying face down though. And he used cheap paper sheet which tore up and stuck all over me when I got up, including the tip of my dick. Will not repeat.

Russian with very limited English so conversation was awkward and difficult. Average massage. He was nude but what's the point if you're not being flipped over. He massaged my back only so I only had a glimpse of him when I got off the table . He let me fondle and grope while I was lying face down though. And he used cheap paper sheet which tore up and stuck all over me when I got up, including the tip of my dick. Will not repeat.

Yikes.

Yikes, sorry to hear that. He seems to have a great physique.

Speaking of cheap paper sheet, Roman (http://www.masseurfinder.com/mobile/listings/view/polishroman/) also used it when I met him. His location is very close to Alex's as well. Also Russian. Wonder if they are related?? Roman did turn me over though so there's that.

Do you recommend Roman?

Do you recommend Roman?

He had me wait for about 10 min after I got to his place so that was a minus. So was the paper sheet. But he is young good looking and in great shape and allows touching. Bath available after massage as well. I may return.

He had me wait for about 10 min after I got to his place so that was a minus. So was the paper sheet. But he is young good looking and in great shape and allows touching. Bath available after massage as well. I may return.

Roman didn't get in the bath with you, did he? Because that would be a major plus factor ;) From his pics, he sure looks hot!

Archived