Chris 411?

njny7621
This topic is 2797 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Very skilled but strictly legit. You can tell he's highly trained. Not afraid to get in there with close contact. On the mature side but in good shape. Shirtless with shorts on. Would repeat if I ever needed an honest to goodness professional massage.

Kind of a shame. I've had my eye on him for a while now. Tried to book him once when I was in NYC for the day but wasn't available - nice on the phone though. About a year or so ago, I noticed he changed the wording on his massage description and noted a couple of things: (1) he now mentions 'not having to be draped' and (2) mentions 'not being subject to clinical boundaries'.

Both comments pulled me in and made me think/hope this jock stud broadened his views.

tchm, if you're reading this fill me in - how much close contact? And any vibe he might respond to a little fun?

Archived