OC masseur?

jojo
This topic is 2559 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I saw him about 8 years ago at a Newport hotel. He was on time..had to use the bed he didn't have a table big big European guy kept his short pants and t shirt on..I was green and didn't ask if he did nude.. Of course now I would ..very attractive tall very fit and very good massage..as well as I can have on a bed. Would consider reseeding if I hear someone else has a more recent experience with him :-)

Probably not recent enough -- I saw him about 4 yrs ago. He brought a massage table and gave a great legit therapeutic massage. I did ask about nude and he said he keeps massage strictly professional but it was well worth it. I'd repeat again if I were local. There was certainly no issue with his looks -- he's more impressive in person. He is a fitness model and searches will pull up more recent pics.

Probably not recent enough -- I saw him about 4 yrs ago. He brought a massage table and gave a great legit therapeutic massage. I did ask about nude and he said he keeps massage strictly professional but it was well worth it. I'd repeat again if I were local. There was certainly no issue with his looks -- he's more impressive in person. He is a fitness model and searches will pull up more recent pics.

He looks AMAZING.

• 7 months later...

Archived