French or Italian in LA on the menu any info

NotMike
This topic is 2693 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Luca encourages reviews by offering a discount if you post a good one. He's okay, nothing to write home about in terms of the massage. His sensual side was a little more dom to me than I appreciate. He rewards you when you're a "good boy" with kisses. Kind of weird, not my cup of tea.

• 3 months later...

I booked Luca about a month ago

http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/luca.shtml

Way too chatty. Talked throughout the entire massage. Parts of the massage were good but were quickly ruined by his inflated bravado. Every time he did something that felt really good and I moaned he'd say something like, "You like that? See? Nobody massages like me. I'm the best you ever had" That was such a TURN OFF. While he was nude and allowed mutual touch... he never really let me touch his cock. Said it was sensitive because he had a lot of sex that day. In the end he offered a 50% discount on my next massage IF I WORTE HIM A GOOD REVIEW. So that explains all his good reviews. I think he has the potential to be good if he creates a space of silence and relaxation. And stops bragging about himself. People who to tell you over and over again how great they are... are usually just the opposite. Also, what annoyed me was in the beginning he barks out a list of rules like no sex, no oral and when he lies naked on top of you where his dick is near your butt if you move your hips at all he'll end the massage. So that really set the tone for the rest of the massage. Not that I wanted sex at all. But to be condescended to like that from the beginning sets a negative energy that lasted throughout. He tried for a happy ending but quickly gave up when I took too long and asked me to finish my self off. I would never go back.

Archived