TJ in Chicago

The Dude
This topic is 2605 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 6 months later...

I decided to take one for the team and give Tom a try. My impressions:

• His pictures are accurate. He is handsome and masculine. The only difference between the real Tom and the pictures is that he has shaved the sides of his head and has tattoos there. It's a good look for him, but I know not everyone is into it.
  • His massage space is very neat and relaxing. He offered me the opportunity for a shower, and a towel and washcloth were waiting if I decided to take one.
  • He asked me before the massage if I preferred deep pressure or medium. Because I have had a stressful week, I decided to go with medium pressure.
  • His touch is very relaxing, as is his demeanor. I fell asleep a couple of times during the massage.

• He checked in with me a couple of times early in the massage to see if the pressure was OK. It was always just right.

• His massage skills are first rate, and he is a total professional.

I recommend him if you are looking for an excellent legitimate massage from a masculine guy. After all, his touch did put me to sleep.

The only negative is that as I was getting dressed after the massage, I noticed it was an hour after the massage started. I had requested a 90-minute massage. I thought the time flew by quickly, but I had fallen asleep, so my judgment of how much time had passed was not the best. I figured that he had gotten confused about how long I wanted, and that was the case. He apologized and said that he might have flipped me with his next appointment. However, afterwards I realized that if he had given me a 90-minute massage, it would have ended at the time the next one was supposed to begin. I had rescheduled the massage from an evening to late afternoon, so maybe that contributed to the confusion. I guess I could have reminded him before we started that I wanted a 90-minute massage, but I didn't think that was necessary.

Let me know if you have any questions. There was nothing during the massage worthy of a PM, but feel free to anyway.

Archived