Tommy Regan In-Calls in DC Today

This topic is 2010 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mmm in live in Washington

He's a great guy and I'm sure he feels bad about the scheduling snafus/difficulties. Worth the effort and wait though! I promise.

• 2 weeks later...

I had plans to meet with Tommy Regan on a Sunday evening at 8pm, he told me he at 8:30 that he could not make it that evening, and could we meet on Monday, the next night. I agreed, but he cancelled on the second night as well.

I would suggest someone more dependable

• 2 weeks later...
I had plans to meet with Tommy Regan on a Sunday evening at 8pm, he told me he at 8:30 that he could not make it that evening, and could we meet on Monday, the next night. I agreed, but he cancelled on the second night as well.

I would suggest someone more dependable

I apologize deeply for the unreliability. It was the holiday season and with family chaos and work I had difficulites managing everything. I deeply deeply apologize for the scheduling conflict ions and I care a lot about everyone. I would love to meet you and if there is anyway I can make up for it please let me. Please private message me or text me and we can work out details.

• 1 month later...

Yeah not sure about this guy, he's been somewhat of a flake. Maintaining just appt to speak on phone to go over details of a booking has been difficult. Red flag that if you can't keep appt to discuss over the phone (his idea/suggestion btw) then doubt if he'll honor a confirmed appt. I'm moving on to someone more dependable.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
It looks like his ad is no longer active. Has he retired?

Yeah, I believe so... not to talk out of church, but he seemed to be having a pretty rough time last time I talked to him. And I think he stopped performing last year also. I have a feeling some of his friends found out about his other careers...

Yeah, I believe so... not to talk out of church, but he seemed to be having a pretty rough time last time I talked to him. And I think he stopped performing last year also. I have a feeling some of his friends found out about his other careers...

That’s a shame. He is a really nice guy.