411 on San Francisco Bay Area Man

Kyle Clinton
This topic is 2792 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Don't know him. Wish I did!!!!! He certainly tics all of the boxes. Handsome, nice build, moderately hairy, smiling photos, great cock, sexy, nice profile, good rate,..... Two issues? Is he the top or the bottom in the video and are you okay with him fucking BB? If you can't watch the videos, I recommend you sign up for the Premier thing on RM. It really helps to see the videos when shopping, especially if the guy is new to Daddy's, and worth it ($9.95) if this appealing hunk is on your bucket list. Hire him and be sure to review him here. Thanks.

Don't know him. Wish I did!!!!! He certainly tics all of the boxes. Handsome, nice build, moderately hairy, smiling photos, great cock, sexy, nice profile, good rate,..... Two issues? Is he the top or the bottom in the video and are you okay with him fucking BB? If you can't watch the videos, I recommend you sign up for the Premier thing on RM. It really helps to see the videos when shopping, especially if the guy is new to Daddy's, and worth it ($9.95) if this appealing hunk is on your bucket list. Hire him and be sure to review him here. Thanks.

Would love to bareback but fantasy only and don't do unless on PrEP and, even then, would be very careful. Neg and would like to keep things that way. Lived with men who are Poz and I see the maintenance they have to keep up with to stay ahead of the virus and I sympathize. My life already tough enough without adding more stress to it. But...back to Josh...he's not my usual "type" but that face and that smile! You can pound me all you want with a mug like that to admire. Thanks for the advice about the Premier option on RM. Thought about it for a while now so maybe with your "nudge" I'll give it a shot.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived