Chad Cherry in Houston??

Electra225
This topic is 2299 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Has anyone seen Chad Cherry (www.massuerfinder.com under "Relax") in Houston? He was in business in Houston for a while a few years ago and then dropped off the radar screen. He is now back and advertising in the "RELAX" section of Massuerfinder here in Houston. I usually book a 90 minute or 2-hour session and prefer a "happy ending". Anyone have any experience with him or any ideas and thoughts??

• 1 year later...

I had what I consider to be an odd exchange with him when trying to make an appointment. If you read his ad you'll find this sentence: "Pics are definitely welcomed." It seems that pics are fairly mandatory with him, which I found odd given the more therapeutic focus of his ad. I did not send and was left hanging without a reply.

I contacted him and we exchanged texts back and forth and he was very friendly. He asked what I was looking for and I said basically to work out some sore leg and lower back muscles from running. He was to the point of telling me where he lived and booking the appointment when he asked me to tell him more about myself and when I said I was 60 he never returned anymore texts.