Practioner of the Spirit or Filthy Wh*re?

Bearofdistinction
This topic is 2827 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I had a wonderful evening with a friend whom I see regularly. We have seen each other so long

that playtime is separate from personal time.

We regularly cook together a lovely kind of high end meal which I surprise him with when he arrives -- Tonight we made Lobster Newburgh with Fresh Basil/Tomatoes and White Truffle Mozzarella for starters. All accompanied by potatoes Lyonaisse - and fresh lemon grilled white asparagus and homemade whole grain rolls.

I do 75% of the prep before he arrives so we can enjoy a leisurely time together - cocktail/chat/etc. After dinner we relax - cuddle - chill - And at some point we know it is time to go upstairs and play - which we did.

After he helped me change the bed - empty the dishwasher and cleanup from dinner we were just sitting and chatting.

I could see that he was off tonight and hurting - he has a full-time job/volunteers in the community and when he is here helps me around the house without ever being asked - (I am partially disabled) he is educated, amusing, kind and giving . . .

At the end of our evening he started to cry against my shoulder - and told me the person he is in a relationship with had earlier that day called him a filthy wh*re - low-life pros*itu*e piece of shit.

I held my friend and we talked and I tried to sooth him -- For he is None of the Above!

As people we can legally see a Practioner for any part of our bodies/mind all covered by insurance.

Except for our sexual/spiritual/human need for companionship/Sexual Release/intimacy and health.

WHY?

My Friend has brought so much to my life on so many levels - and I have helped and mentored him on his professional journey - even doing mock interviews and resume reviews - fashion consulting prior to job interviews. And I hope (think) I have contributed to his emotional/spiritual/Sexual and professional life.

(I increased his kink education and pleasure)

So what is the problem - why cant we just enjoy on both sides without fear of legal action, shame, loss of professional status, etc.

Archived