Chicago?

EricTheGreat
This topic is 2834 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Also any good Gay bars that will be good on a Thursday night?

you can never go wrong with Sidetrack. always a fun bar and almost always packed. one of the things I love about sidetrack is because of the videos if your alone you don't stand out as being alone and it's easy to start a conversation there with others around you. also if you want to be left alone it's also conducive to that.

Funny story, kind of. I got shot with a BB gun outside of Sidetrack. It was a drive by BB gun shooting. Like, what?

This was years ago, but I wasn't that hurt. It just grazed the side of my hand. So I showed the bouncer my wound and was like, "Um, hi. I just got shot outside your bar. Can I get in for free? And maybe a round of drinks?"

He didn't blink an eye and just said, "Yeah, just tell the bartender that I authorized it." haha (don't worry, it's not like that anymore)

Not sure if they still do it, but Scarlet used to do champagne Sundays. You could buy a bottle of champagne, they'd give you some OJ (if you want) and you could just drink and dance.

There was a bouncer there that was more than happy to give out free champagne vouchers if you flirted with him enough. But again, this was a while ago. 5 years or so.

Archived