French Decathlete Kevin Mayer

BasketBaller
This topic is 2840 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Ah but we all have different tastes. He's an athlete not a body builder so big muscles are totally inappropriate to his career. As a Francophile I think he is truly hot & not all of us find artificially large muscles attractive but prefer a more natural lean physique. Room for all.

+1

D'accord. Je suis un Francophile aussi! Les hommes francais sont parmi les plus beau dans le monde.

(Fucking auto correct!!!! Is there an ap for an ellipses that will let me write in French?

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who said anything about being a bodybuilder? Who says big muscles are any more artificial than lean muscles? There are many "athletes" who have muscles, most of them. This guy looks like a slightly pumped up Justin Bieber. Oh, and you might find that most bodybuilers (a body type I don't care for either) are "athletes" and most decathletes have a lot more muscle than this aging French twink.

And he still won the decathelon silver medal at these Olympics. Not bad for an aging, FRENCH!!, Bieberish twink. Have a little respect for an amazing athlete. He must be doing something right.

I just registered that two posters in this thread have cited "French" as a reason they don't find him attractive. What on Earth is that about?

I am a lifelong Francophile, but long ago i stopped defending France and the French to Francophobes. I found that most of them had no particular reason to "hate" the French, and overwhelmingly had never been there or even met a French person. Their dislike was based on negative stories mostly created in the years after WWII when rich Americans flooded France, many with a brashness and sense of entitlement painful to a broken, but still proud people who resented the expectation that everyone should speak English and things should be just like back in Dubuque. This gave rise to two urban legends- the Cold, Rude French, and the Ugly American. Both are unhelpful stereotypes. Haters on both sides need to get over it. I have been blessed to spend many wonderful visits to France, where I have been treated very well.

Archived