Today's Review of Matheus in Toronto

LouieD
This topic is 2828 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm always on the lookout for hot guys in Toronto. I can't imagine why the reviewer concluded that his experience with this guy (a fraud, if what the reviewer says is true) was "Satisfactory". I would have labeled it a disaster, on all levels.

I hired him about 3 years ago and I recall that he was using the same face pic. He was cute and twinkish but he wasn't the guy in the photos. Experience was just ok. Nice kid but the chemistry was off and he seemed different than what his profile led me to believe. I decided not to review. Then he started getting reviews and some comments on here from guys who hired him. What stuck me was that some of the descriptions of the person and the encounters had seemed significantly different than mine. I'm beginning to think that Matheus is suffering from the "Dread Pirate Roberts" syndromeo_O

I'm always on the lookout for hot guys in Toronto. I can't imagine why the reviewer concluded that his experience with this guy (a fraud, if what the reviewer says is true) was "Satisfactory". I would have labeled it a disaster, on all levels.

It was my review (I hope I'm allowed to admit that on here). I deemed it satisfactory because I did get some services rendered (the review was heavily edited, clearly for everyone's protection) and want to give him some benefit of the doubt that part of it could have been my nervousness and potentially him not clicking with me.

But I'm glad to hear from the other replies here, I'm not the only one to feel bait and switched. Hopefully others are now warned.

It's a shame. The pics are great and Toronto is lacking in talent.

Archived