411 on Mr. Marcus (Marcus Wick)

Golem
This topic is 2678 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've been lusting after him for months but something always kept me from hiring. Might be the obvious fact that not all of his pics are of him -- # 5 picture cannot be an 11" uncut dick which is what he claims to have. About a month ago I reached out to him via text. He said he was available. I asked to talk to confirm the appointment (so I could know better what his limits were) and his response was so smart ass that I told him never mind. I don't care how attractive you are on the outside, if you are a shit on the inside, I'll look elsewhere.

I hired MrMarcus a few months ago. He is very private, at least much more so than other guys I've hired. For example, if you are a first-timer contacting him, he will not make much small talk about himself at all because he "doesn't know you". He also seems to take measures to cut out flaky Johns if he's never met with them before -- he called the hotel room to make sure I was there before he came over.

First off, he has an amazing body, as shown in his pictures. He was bald (shaven) when I met him, and if I had to guess his ethnicity, I'd say he's Hispanic (could be wrong here). This is completely a matter of taste, but I would consider his face about average (not ugly, just not stunningly gorgeous).

As for exaggerating about his dick size, I take it as a given that online inches bear no reliable correlation to real inches and just go by pictures. In Marcus' case, his dick pictures are quite accurate; in fact, I was taken aback by how huge it was in person. Our session consisted of muscle worship/playing with his huge dick, then cuddling, and concluding with some oral (could barely fit a third of his dick in my mouth). I was not prepared to have him top me, but I think he would have obliged if prompted. Personality-wise, Marcus tends toward very dominant and aggressive, but he toned it down a bit when I asked him to, since I prefer guys to be more sweet and tender.

Overall, I would hire him again.

• 4 months later...

Archived