411 on jake healer from ukraine

life10
This topic is 2691 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He's had several names (always a bad sign). I inquired about his rate and availability. When I had not committed in a short time i received in rapid succession a series of texts telling me I was " a waste of time, a piece is shit" and finally that I "deserved to die". This would suggest that he might be nuts.

• 4 months later...

He's not for everyone. I booked a massage with him last year... $150 for 90mins. It had ALL the extras and more. Nude, mutual touch and release. And the massage itself was good. BUT... he is very much into being DOM. From the very start he ordered me around, told me not to talk when I asked a question. I immediately figured out "oh this is a role play game. Ok. I'll play along" And I played along. I'm very flexible and open. I'm not a SUB persay but I can pretend for 90 mins. And I did. He was VERY HOT. Beautiful uncut equipment. He did PUSH MY BOUNDARIES ALOT. He fingered me. Felt amazing. The he put another and another and another. He was trying for the whole hand! Good thing I came before he succeeded. And he made me jerk him too. He orchestrated it so we came at the exact same time. Hands only. (My boundaries) I would def book him again. But HE IS NOT FOR EVERYONE.

Archived