Overnight Sensation

Reluctant Daddy
This topic is 2852 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I finally worked up the courage and nerve to go through with an overnight session (review forthcoming after I come down from the ceiling). It was great, he was great and I would do it again without hesitation. It was a bit impromptu because of the circumstances, and my only regret was that I didn't have time to plan properly. I could sure get used to stuff like this :D

I'd be interested in what made it so great.

A really beautiful guy, completely into the session, totally complimentary, the obvious ;) (a couple of times).

At one point in the evening we were driving towards the hills of Vermont during a hellacious storm. The power was out, we were driving in total darkness, and the lightning was putting on a spectacular show. He mentioned something about how great it all looked, then he gently put his hand on my hand and leg. It was one of "those" moments - a bittersweet memory that will stick with me for quite some time. And for a while, all of the crap in life didn't really matter. Yeah, despite the fact that I'm a train wreck, I'm still a sappy, sentimental romantic at heart.

Archived