Victor - Adonis, Spunk

LongIslandGuy
This topic is 2840 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Saw that thanks. Unfortunately I am unable to go tonight. Appreciate the heads up. Anyone here meet him?

Yeah met him on Thu, Very hot, very forward (His first question to me was, "You top or bottom? When I replied "top" he said, "you should come in back and play with my asshole, you want to lick it? and pulls his briefs down and spreads his cheeks right there). Didn't get into the lap dance area but I must say it was a very nice first impression! Very sexy! He didn't have the facial hair like the picture but everything else is very accurate. Sick body!

Yeah met him on Thu, Very hot, very forward (His first question to me was, "You top or bottom? When I replied "top" he said, "you should come in back and play with my asshole, you want to lick it? and pulls his briefs down and spreads his cheeks right there). Didn't get into the lap dance area but I must say it was a very nice first impression! Very sexy! He didn't have the facial hair like the picture but everything else is very accurate. Sick body!

He is one hot wild guy. Love to get him into a bed. Haven't gotten over to Adonis or spunk lately. Hopefully soon

Archived