Bradford Massage

Billsboy4
This topic is 2817 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 4 weeks later...
I tried an incall with him back when he was still offering incalls. Skills are great and lasted more than the scheduled time. Felt very happy at the end. Ambience was not too relaxing though due to bright light and noise.

Similar experience here, nice, soft-spoken, articulate guy, vg massage skills, nice (if a little too lean for my taste) body. But seems to have a preference for operating out of crappy places LOL. I saw him in Chicago in this apartment in an old building and I was F-ING COLD on the table. To the point that I was shaking as I was finally dressing up. It was also very bright, now that I think about it, maybe drawing the curtains and lighting some candles would have made the space warmer.

Many masseurs don't realize how cold you can be, they move around to warm up plus you are getting lotions applied and they suck up heat as they dry on your skin. Either warm up the lotion or have a heated table or do SOMETHING... :-)

Archived