A Belgian Judo Medal Winner Was Assaulted And Robbed On Copacaban Beach

JayNY
This topic is 2836 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Belgian Judo medal winner Dirk Van Tichelt was assaulted and robbed on Copacabana Beach on Monday night. Dirk Van Tichelt decided to go to Copacabana Beach on Monday night to celebrate his greatest achievement, and that’s where things went awry. He was assaulted and robbed by a Brazilian thief. He was taken to the hospital after the incident. Oh my god, the comments under this story are brutal.

The thief was reportedly starving and desperate for money. Starvation will make you do some crazy things, going without food for days, and figuring out a way to feed your family will make most people do desperate things. I won't bash this poor soul, I rather bash the Brazillian government for not doing more to help the poor in Brazil.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/judo-medalist-beat-up-while-celebrating-on-copacabana-beach-234727753.html

Belgian Judo medal winner Dirk Van Tichelt was assaulted and robbed on Copacabana Beach on Monday night. Dirk Van Tichelt decided to go to Copacabana Beach on Monday night to celebrate his greatest achievement, and that’s where things went awry. He was assaulted and robbed by a Brazilian Thief. He was taken to the hospital after the incident. Oh my god, the comments under this story are brutal.

The thief was reportedly starving and desperate for money. Starvation will make you do some crazy things, going without food for days, and figuring out a way to feed your family will make most people do desperate things. I won't bash this poor soul, I rather bash the Brazillian government for not doing more to help the poor in Brazil.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/judo-medalist-beat-up-while-celebrating-on-copacabana-beach-234727753.html

Crime is crime and there's never a justification, private property is basic for the developmente of a society, but as you said it's always a good idea to walk on someone else's shoes before judging them, we are lucky to have been born in a great country with so many opportunities, that thief would dream of a green card that would allow him to come over here and make a living, unfortunately some of the Trumpsters don't see it that way and simply blame other for all their issues.

I'm glad you posted this, and the way you expressed yourself!

Archived