Minneapolis masseur on Craigslist

Kman
This topic is 2609 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Well I was able to get in a massage with Darren, he has a website (listed below), and it seemed his schedule filled up fast...so someone is enjoying his massages but it does make it easier to schedule appointments with him because he has his exact times he is available. So with that said, he is not a masseur that you would likely being able to book at the last minute.

Darren has a very nice massage set up in his apartment, perfect tempature in the room with a comfortable table. The only thing with ambience is that the music was a little too loud but I'm not huge fan of the so called calming/relaxing music.

In regards to the massage itself, you can tell he enjoyes what he does, it was the right amount of pressure mixed with sensual touch. Also he gets up on the table with you so he can get more pressure on your back and really spend time on your glutes and legs which I personally really enjoyed. Throughout the whole massage you can tell he's happy that you came to him for a massage. If you are in Minneapolis be sure to book a time with Darren.

You can PM me for more details if you wish.

http://www.restorationhands.com

• 6 months later...
Well I was able to get in a massage with Darren, he has a website (listed below), and it seemed his schedule filled up fast...so someone is enjoying his massages but it does make it easier to schedule appointments with him because he has his exact times he is available. So with that said, he is not a masseur that you would likely being able to book at the last minute.

Darren has a very nice massage set up in his apartment, perfect tempature in the room with a comfortable table. The only thing with ambience is that the music was a little too loud but I'm not huge fan of the so called calming/relaxing music.

In regards to the massage itself, you can tell he enjoyes what he does, it was the right amount of pressure mixed with sensual touch. Also he gets up on the table with you so he can get more pressure on your back and really spend time on your glutes and legs which I personally really enjoyed. Throughout the whole massage you can tell he's happy that you came to him for a massage. If you are in Minneapolis be sure to book a time with Darren.

You can PM me for more details if you wish.

http://www.restorationhands.com

I agree - saw Darren this weekend and it was an amazing massage !

Archived