This Is A Dildo Factory

Gar1eth
This topic is 2849 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This does sort of take the romance out of it. I was picturing a process more like Harry Potter being matched up with his wand. Ah well, if the dildo fits......... Sigh!

What, just entering the dildo shop and having the perfect fit just fly into your ass :p

What, just entering the dildo shop and having the perfect fit just fly into your ass :p

LMAO!! Exactly, no more trips to the fitting room to try on.....er, try in 50 different lengths, girths, colors, vibrator speeds! Just a single, warm, perfectly full feeling and out the door.

LMAO!! Exactly, no more trips to the fitting room to try on.....er, try in 50 different lengths, girths, colors, vibrator speeds! Just a single, warm, perfectly full feeling and out the door.

But @glennnn, don't you remember? Harry had to try almost every wand in the shop before he came upon his with a phoenix feather core.

Gman

But @glennnn, don't you remember? Harry had to try almost every wand in the shop before he came upon his with a phoenix feather core.

Gman

You are right!!! Even better! I'll get my next magic dildo at a warehouse store like Dildos R Us. They will have to carry me out, unable to walk, but with a sublime, and stunned smile on my face!

You are right!!! Even better! I'll get my next magic dildo at a warehouse store like Dildos R Us. They will have to carry me out, unable to walk, but with a sublime, and stunned smile on my face!

@glennnn, I think I found you the perfect wand :p

Sex Toy Company Erects World's Largest Dildo (NFSW)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2016/08/03/worlds-largest-dildo-nsfw_n_11331478.html

Archived