Increase of business? And.... FFing

Brian Kevin
This topic is 2856 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Sooo July has been over 100% increase in business. It has NOTHING to do with the RNC either! I'm even off of a website, adam4adam.

I've taken quite a few risks this month (traveling to new cities for new clients) and none have back fired! I'm growing in my personal life with my friends and family, which is a great feeling. I've learned from prior mistakes regarding business and travel, I've kept my nose out of others people business, even if that leaves me walking when I know I shouldn't.

Now for the second topic of this thread, Fisting. It's on a come back, although I'm not sure why?? Why are these small guys hiring my huge fists? It's not like my size makes my fist smaller or my bones smaller. I cringe and the thought of even 4 of my fingers up my own butt. I find it very erotic and hot-- especially if I have a clean hole to play with. It took a couple sessions (dating back to BEFORE my burns in Florida) for my to be knowledgeable and educated in fisting! Well, now I'm confident enough to mention it to you guys!

I even had a nice conversation with the guy today, he said 'I need to feel the pain. I need to know I'm still alive.' My response was sung "Cause I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all"

I also wanted to take this time to thank @latbear4blk for starting the wonderful happy birthday thread for me, that was oh so very sweet of you my friend! I love our recent long conversations.

Cheers to all & Longevity !

Happy to be back :)

Archived