Hot Cartoons

Knabegeil
This topic is 7109 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This falls under the share-the-wealth department.

Have you ever visited http://www.ismaeltavarez.com? It's well worth a stop. Lots of drawings of very hot, sexy guys. Most of the site is in Spanish, but your textbook in high school didn't have to be El Camino Real to enjoy Ismael's drawings. Sometimes he's a bit exotic for me, and some of his work is more bisexual than gay, but, all in all, it's a good place.

One of his latest offerings is called "Me Deseas?" (Do you want me?) It shows two guys on a nude beach. The less tan of the two has apparently been following the darker one who turns around to ask the question of the title. The perspective in the drawing is unique. What the viewer sees is the bare-assed back of the darker guy complete with thong tan line and a shoulder tatoo that says "Mom." (This from a Spanish guy.)

The paler guy who's being questioned shows a whole range of emotions. Startled, his hands are raised in a quasi-defensive position. His eyes are glazed over with the bright glimmer of lust to which we can all relate. Then there is his tongue, which is slightly extended between his teeth as if he is reaching out to already taste the hot flesh of his prey. Finally, a tiny tan line makes you wonder how any suit could encompass a cock that size, even if it is slightly enlarged in a moment of passion.

To see the best drawings, the visitor has to write to Ismael for a password. The directions for this are in English.

Make a visit. I'm sure you'll have fun.

Archived