411 on EricTwink

SizeQueen16
This topic is 2584 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 8 months later...

I also met with Erick within the past year. Very slim, funny and friendly. HUGE cock. Very open about leaving the business world for a period of time to make money off the monster between his legs. If you are really hung up on someone reflecting a certain type of hyper-masculinity, he may not be the perfect fit. But if you want a Latin twink with a huge piece of meat, he will check all your boxes.

I believe if you are a premium client you will see all of ErickTwink"s photos and there are many face picture there. I read that he's traveling to Los Angeles right now.

I bet he's getting a huge response too. I agree. If you're not premium I doubt he'd take the time to respond.

I know he's gotten quite busy since I first met him. He's quite a nice young man, very personable and polite. He respected my age, (50 years older than his) and yet provided the BFE as if I was his age, so besides his physical attributes (it speaks for itself) I'm sure he has a pretty good stable of regulars in his home turf of New York City. I guess what I'm saying I don't think someone who is interested in hiring him needs to be a "premium client," only that premium clients have access to all the photos available on the page while non-premiums don't.

I know he's gotten quite busy since I first met him. He's quite a nice young man, very personable and polite. He respected my age, (50 years older than his) and yet provided the BFE as if I was his age, so besides his physical attributes (it speaks for itself) I'm sure he has a pretty good stable of regulars in his home turf of New York City. I guess what I'm saying I don't think someone who is interested in hiring him needs to be a "premium client," only that premium clients have access to all the photos available on the page while non-premiums don't.

Great but that's not what I meant. I was only talking about his response to getting private pic requests. I'm sure he has bunch of guys lined up for each day he's here. Most do. Probably most of them have already lined something up well in advance of his arrival too.

Archived