411 Bradford in LA

Hhuu
This topic is 2874 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have not seen him yet. Communicated with him a bit a couple weeks back. Seems like a good guy...he's in his mid-upper 30's so I don't know if all of his pictures are recent.

Thanks, it looks like he is a legit therapeutic masseur since he has done it for a while and used to be working at a spa. Just curious how sensual it is......

I saw him many years ago in San Francisco. He was just beginning. Good massage but was uncomfortable with sensual but I noticed over the years he became more open in his various ads. He has lived a few different places. I would ask him specifically what you want...I think he will give you an answer. Those pics are current as he is bigger muscled now.

http://www.masseurfinder.com/mobile/listings/view/bradfordmassage/

Looks decent from the many reviews over the years. Has anyone tried him out?

Saw him tonight. He's a gentle soul. Very friendly and communicative. Massage was good but nothing special. He was nude but seemed to avoid any contact or even accidentally brushing against me. As CBA wrote, he's still a bit uncomfortable with the sensual part. Touching allowed at the end though with HE. I don't think I'll repeat.

Saw him tonight. He's a gentle soul. Very friendly and communicative. Massage was good but nothing special. He was nude but seemed to avoid any contact or even accidentally brushing against me. As CBA wrote, he's still a bit uncomfortable with the sensual part. Touching allowed at the end though with HE. I don't think I'll repeat.

I had a similar experience. Ambience could use some improvement (dim lighting etc) However, Love the fact that it was not rushed at all. The session lasted 10 min beyond the scheduled time which I rarely encountered. Would repeat since he lives really close to me.

Archived