SOME THOUGHTS FROM THE ROAD....

Michael Wayne
This topic is 2868 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have been touring most of the summer and I have noticed an uptick in several very unpleasant things all over the USA. The number of '' DO YOU PARTY?" calls is skyrocketing! Is it the 90s' again? I do not party and I have lost numerous friends who did party. It is scary and sad. Also seeing a dramatic rise in guys asking if I accept credit cards or paypal? It just seems to me that it is foolish to have a paper trail for these types of transactions. There is an ATM on every corner and it would be easier and simpler to pay with cash. My thought is that these guys simply do not have the cash....... It also seems that if you are not logged in as "available NOW" that no one will call you. With a few very rare exceptions the advance appointment and advance notice is DEAD. Most of the ones who do book ahead CANCEL. Hope everyone is well!!! I am in Rehoboth Beach Deleware next week! @ www.rentmen.com/magicmikeydc

Archived