A Cartoon Hunk

Knabegeil
This topic is 7118 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Have you seen this new line of shower washes and fragrances for men? It's called "Bod," and is divided into several different "flavors." (I picked the "Rock Hard" group as most appropriate for myself.) If perhaps you think the gay market isn't being targeted for this product, I invite you to looke on the back of the bottle. There, as kind of a product symbol, stands one of the greatest hunks you'll ever see. Ruggedly handsome, smooth, big shoulders, arms and chest, with a narrow waist. Mmm. Yummy.

Anyway ... my point here is that I would like to see more ... much more ... of this hunk. There's a website listed on the bottle )parfumsdecoeur.com), but, unless it's changed since my last visit, there's no help with the hunk.

The other day, though, a pop-up did show this delightful piece of eye candy. I almost followed the lead, but was on another quest, and suspicious of yet another ppv ripoff.

Now I could kick myself.

Although I am diligently searching on my own, the path seem very long. So, I thought I might appeal to the vast treasury of accumulated experience accrued by the many readers of this site. If you know this product, know the guy, and know where I can find more pics of him, please let me know via this board.

Thanks.

Not that specific one, CT, but you've got the guy. If your post wasn't so cluttered up with pectorally encumbered chicks, Il'd use it for wallpaper on my desk top.

Now, the next question is: Is there some place I can see more, and more, more of this hunk?

Thanks for the reply.

Archived