Fairytale lounge v other nyc strip clubs

CLNYC85
This topic is 2882 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I must say I enjoyed my recent trip to fairytale lounge. I hadn't been in over a year (I didn't even know it still had strippers until I read so on here) Bartender, bouncer and dancers were all mostly nice . Drinks are even pretty reasonable for weekend in the area.

I will say though that I had a pretty awful experience with one of the dancers. I didn't catch his name but he was the tallest one in the room and he had what appeared to be bicycle shorts. I mistakenly thought he would take them off to show some kind of thong during the lap dance but he did not. Instead he made it a point to ask me not to touch his nipples and just sat there. It was the first time I actually ended a dance before the song ended. I gave him the 20 and got up and left. I would highly recommend avoiding this giant.

I got dances from two other guys that night and they were both great! One of them even pointed out that my phone had fallen out of my pocket. Will definitely be back.

Are the other bars that have danvers on a random nights like fairytale or better? If so how?

The best in my opinion is Spunk at Monster nighclub near Sheridan Square. The dancers go furthest there imo if you know what I mean ;)

+1 for Spunk on Thursday nights. Spacious venue, real stage show, one of the best (most pvt) lap dance areas. For the most part the same dancers cycle through Spunk, Fairytail, Pieces (Sunday night) and now Stonewall (Wednesday nights). That's because Luis Gomez (Spunk, Pieces) and Tim Adonis (Stonewall) partnered up to run FairyTail.

I must say I enjoyed my recent trip to fairytale lounge. I hadn't been in over a year (I didn't even know it still had strippers until I read so on here) Bartender, bouncer and dancers were all mostly nice . Drinks are even pretty reasonable for weekend in the area.

I will say though that I had a pretty awful experience with one of the dancers. I didn't catch his name but he was the tallest one in the room and he had what appeared to be bicycle shorts. I mistakenly thought he would take them off to show some kind of thong during the lap dance but he did not. Instead he made it a point to ask me not to touch his nipples and just sat there. It was the first time I actually ended a dance before the song ended. I gave him the 20 and got up and left. I would highly recommend avoiding this giant.

I got dances from two other guys that night and they were both great! One of them even pointed out that my phone had fallen out of my pocket. Will definitely be back.

Are the other bars that have danvers on a random nights like fairytale or better? If so how?

Are you serious, the stripper didn't want you to touch his nipples. This is BS, you're paying him $20.00 a song, and you can't touch his nipples. This is why I stick to Stockbar and Campus (No BS). Too bad you didn't get his name.

• 2 weeks later...

Thirding Spunk, either at Monster or Pieces. Fairytale isn’t bad per se, it’s just not as good as the other venues in the city. The biggest problem is that it’s tiny, so everything ends up being smushed together – there’s no stage so the dancers are stuck performing on the bar, the private dance area is only semi-private (two guys to a cubicle), and the private area is literally right next to where everyone else is standing around. I also find it’s easier to “blend” at somewhere like Monster if you just want to watch the show or take stock of the room, whereas at Fairytale, the size and set-up means that dancers and patrons alike are sort of just forced to loiter around.

Thirding Spunk, either at Monster or Pieces. Fairytale isn’t bad per se, it’s just not as good as the other venues in the city. The biggest problem is that it’s tiny, so everything ends up being smushed together – there’s no stage so the dancers are stuck performing on the bar, the private dance area is only semi-private (two guys to a cubicle), and the private area is literally right next to where everyone else is standing around. I also find it’s easier to “blend” at somewhere like Monster if you just want to watch the show or take stock of the room, whereas at Fairytale, the size and set-up means that dancers and patrons alike are sort of just forced to loiter around.

How's Pieces? Never been there, I've only seen spunk at monster

Archived