Sat night Pride nude Adonis party at new venue, reviews?

This topic is 2902 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So Sat Tim had a new nude party (say that ten times fast) at a different location than the one he usually uses for his nude events. I was unable to attend but curious if it was better received than the current locale. I heard this one had private champagne rooms. If so hopefully he can secure it for future events. I used to ONLY go to the nude events up until the raid back a few years ago and would be cool to start going again. I really dislike the current locale.

So Sat Tim had a new nude party (say that ten times fast) at a different location than the one he usually uses for his nude events. I was unable to attend but curious if it was better received than the current locale. I heard this one had private champagne rooms. If so hopefully he can secure it for future events. I used to ONLY go to the nude events up until the raid back a few years ago and would be cool to start going again. I really dislike the current locale.

Briefly discussed in post #41 in this thread...

http://www.companyofmen.org/threads/adonis-lounge-ny-moving.115230/

I worked this new venue last night. Great spot! Wish there were a couple more people to talk to, since it seemed to be a lot of boys' regulars who were there. But it was a good night and definitely recommend the trip and cover. The lapdance area has nicer couches and a completely private champagne room. I heard the paddles ones are wooden chairs.

Archived