• Replies 42.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WilliamM

• marylander1940

• Oliver

• Trebor

Thank you, but you do realize I didn't put these pics together. They were the work of @whipped guy. I was simply copy and pasting my favorites.

Yes, I do but thanks for clarifying here for others.

Sometimes, especially when I'm not totally awake/coherent or paying attention, I put a response together that doesn't load the way I intended. That was the case with that response. I should have gone back & edited what I had done. (:

Yes, I do but thanks for clarifying here for others.

Sometimes, especially when I'm not totally awake/coherent or paying attention, I put a response together that doesn't load the way I intended. That was the case with that response. I should have gone back & edited what I had done. :)

Well Mr. @steed8 next time be more careful!!!! I will cut you some slack this time around, but not the next time... Remember that I do have a flogger and a few other accoutrements with your name on them!!!! But then again in retrospect you might enjoy that from what I gather... reminds me of the old joke about how you really punish a masochist... ;).

Edited by whipped guy

Well Mr. @steed8 next time be more careful!!!! I will cut you some slack this time around, but not the next time... Remember that I do have a flogger and a few other accoutrements with you name on them!!!! But then again in retrospect you might enjoy that from what I gather... reminds me of the old joke about how you really punish a masochist... ;).

Tell me the old joke again, mister...

Gee whiz, mister. That's a nice flogger you are holding there.

Why are there shackles on this sideways cross you are pushing me up against, mister?

Well Mr. @steed8 next time be more careful!!!! I will cut you some slack this time around, but not the next time... Remember that I do have a flogger and a few other accoutrements with you name on them!!!! But then again in retrospect you might enjoy that from what I gather... reminds me of the old joke about how you really punish a masochist... ;).

Can I watch?