• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WilliamM

• marylander1940

• Oliver

• Trebor

You said it, Stormy!

I remember nearly passing out in excitement one afternoon several years ago while watching Joe rehearse a bare-chested scene in the park near my office during my lunch break.

He and the crew were in town shooting "What to Expect When You're Expecting" & he was in a pull ups bar scene rehearsal with other stars. Joe must have done 150 pull-ups as I watched him go "up and down" over and over.

See the clip linked below and judge him for yourself! But yup... That's Atlanta's Piedmont Park (my go-to lunch spot when not at the gym) and part of the Midtown skyline in the background.

You said it, Stormy!

I remember nearly passing out in excitement one afternoon several years ago while watching Joe rehearse a bare-chested scene in the park near my office during my lunch break.

He and the crew were in town shooting "What to Expect When You're Expecting" & he was in a pull ups bar scene rehearsal with other stars. Joe must have done 150 pull-ups as I watched him go "up and down" over and over.

See the clip linked below and judge him for yourself! But yup... That's Atlanta's Piedmont Park (my go-to lunch spot when not at the gym) and part of the Midtown skyline in the background.

Just having to listen to allegedly straight guys talk among each other sickened me.

You said it, Stormy!

That one deserves more than a like. Bravo!