Hey Fat Guys

FourAces
This topic is 7142 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest bighugbearphx

>Wow many diverse thoughts going on here. Anyway, I appreciate

>the info and like the site I believe BGP suggested as well.

Glad I could help.

One more suggestion: I recently made a 5 hr plane trip, and noticed that the coach fare on American (on that route) was a particular bargain, though they flew a 757 and those seats are notoriously narrow. So, I invited a rather slim friend of mine to come along, paid for his ticket too, and we both rode comfortably with the seat divider raised. The cost of the two sale coach tickets was less than what I would have paid for one regular coach ticket on another airline, and much less than a first class ticket. And I had company for the trip! :)

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

> I recently made a 5 hr plane trip, and

>noticed that the coach fare on American (on that route) was a

>particular bargain, though they flew a 757 and those seats are

>notoriously narrow. So, I invited a rather slim friend of

>mine to come along, paid for his ticket too, and we both rode

>comfortably with the seat divider raised. The cost of the two

>sale coach tickets was less than what I would have paid for

>one regular coach ticket on another airline, and much less

>than a first class ticket. And I had company for the trip!

>:)

BGP what a cool idea. I happen to have a very slim, young friend who doesn't mind if my width touches him :7

Also, I agree with your comments to Happyguy regarding his very intelligent post. Thanks HG.

RT :)

After reviewing my posting, I don't see any accusations by me against you, as to you personally engaging in discrimination, so I really don't understand why you so are so upset at what I posted.

"Aces I am sorry that Vahawk has decided to try to hijack your post on an important topic."

One, I don't need you, or for that matter, anyone else, making apologies towards others, citing my name! Two, as has often been opined on this site, threads often veer off the original subject, as the result of natural conversational flow, and as such that does not constitute "hijacking"!

Archived