Advice and Info for Montreal

bisierra
This topic is 2900 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi Everyone. I'm looking for some advice about Montreal Strip Clubs.

A bit about me for context. I'm a recently out mid 40's bisexual guy. My longtime wife has been exceptionally cool about the whole thing. I haven't had any male encounters since high school. My interest in guys is purely sexual..not looking for cuddles or a relationship. We have a female friend from Montreal who is very open and quite adventurous sexually who describes Montreal as a phenomenal place to re ignite my bisexuality.

My wife and I want to do this TOGETHER.....and the idea of a strip club seems low risk (we could leave if either got uncomfortable, lots of people around etc.)...so my questions are

Can you take your wife into any of the clubs on a non "ladies night"?

Can she be with me for any private dances?

What can you do in the private dance area (yes I'm that naive)?

I'm more into twink types than super muscle types...but not fussy if that matters.

I appreciate any advice here in the forums or in a PM. Thanks.

I've been going to Montreal for years. Once or twice a year. LOVE the clubs! Preview the types of dancers:

http://www.campusmtl.com/ and http://www.stockbar.com/en/home

DO go in the summertime. Lots of hot men in this city. There is a LOT of information about the Montreal clubs here in the forum. Do a search. Previous postings might answer your questions. Here's my take on your questions:

Stock and Campus would not permit women on nights other than ladies night. The other bars might, but I wouldn't waste my time. Private dances in the lap dance room would not permit her to join you. Or would they? What happens in the room is between you and the dancer. Some are more interactive than others. For me it's all about the chemistry. I've had more than one surprise ;) The guys will be eager to join the 2 of you at your table. If you find someone you like, buy him a drink and strike up a conversation. Be blunt. You might get a positive response. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Many of them men might be willing to give you a private dance in the privacy of your hotel room. You never know.

GO to this amazing city. The exchange rate makes it more affordable than it has been in years. Reading what you'd like to experience .... it is very likely you will do just that. Have a blast and DO report back to us! Private me if you'd like an edgier response.

Archived