Al's Gay Massage in LA?

Ride a cowboy
This topic is 2890 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have no familiarity with him.

If the massage is important Tom is pretty great.

Another good masseur is Nick. Super cute. He'll let you touch and he's worth touching. But doesn't get hard. Happy ending but nothing else. However the massage skills are superior.

How do guys not get hard? I understand mind over matter---but something nice I see or touch and it is instant boner for me!!

Re: Al - Great looking guy and well trained in massage. Nice bod too. Massage was a little clinical to my liking though. He also wears an apparatus to keep his massage lotion like a belt around his waist. Not sure if I would repeat.

So funny...my very first massage was by a guy that wore a belt to hold his massage lotion...and nothing else. I always thought it a bit strange and have never seen it since. Kinda ruins the mood.

And if JRTravel means Nick who advertises as Nick 101 (or something), I found his massage skills just okay. True he doesn't get aroused, which is a bit disappointing, but I really wasn't so into the massage itself.

• 2 weeks later...
Re: Al - Great looking guy and well trained in massage. Nice bod too. Massage was a little clinical to my liking though. He also wears an apparatus to keep his massage lotion like a belt around his waist. Not sure if I would repeat.

So the subsequent responses have now got me wondering... Did he wear the apparatus and nothing else? Because, yes, that is quite sexy!

Archived