411 on David

CJ Valdez
This topic is 2909 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He is well reviewed in several places here if you search. I've had a 2 or 3 very enjoyable sessions with him.

If I recall there was a time he was unresponsive - maybe just busy or out of town? Definitely professional and not a flake.

I saw him recently and his pics need to be updated. He's body has aged a little. He finished about 15 minutes early into our 60 minute session and the experience was very clinical. the sensual side of the massage was good, but his cold demeanor left me feeling a bit like he was going through the motions and wanted me gone. I'm sure he's a decent guy, but the experience didn't feel too good once it was done

Same experience, though I believe he lasted the hour. It was an OK massage but he's not very friendly. I tried to make conversation afterwards but he was not into it so I even found my way out the door. No repeat here. I don't think he likes the work.

I had the same experience trying to schedule with David. Just keep trying (but don't over do it I guess). He eventually did respond after I tried a few times. The massage experience was actually very good and quite sensual. However, I do understand how everyone feels about him. It's hard to converse with him, and he can come off as cold and non-responsive. I still went back two more times and very much enjoyed the experience.

Archived