P

This topic is 2933 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I may be meeting a working gentleman who 'plays safe' only (condoms for anal). I really like to do an 'extensive' rimming that may include rubbing my cock against his hole. I don't think this will be a problem for him except I would prefer to make sure rather than having the flow of the session interrupted by him reminding me that I need to put on a condom if I am going to fuck him. I guess I would like to let him know that I know the boundaries and promise not to transgress them. I was just wondering the best way and time to do this. Thanks.

Hmmm....Im a bit torn on this one bc if the rubbing action is part of fulfilling a specific scene or fantasy, then I would say talk it out in advance. However, if it is a "nice to have" I just play it by ear.

Personally, I try to avoid over-scripting. There is nothing more fun to me than an organic progression & exploration of each other's likes/dislikes. Keep in mind that if someone doesn't like something in bed, that is not a sign of rejection but a sign that he trusts you can handle the truth about what pleases him or not. Don't frame it as mood killer, instead frame it as trust-building.

Now, to your question on the best time to talk it out? Since I go with organic, In the moment works for me. if I see/sense my partner getting squeamish, I whisper in his ear: is this ok? If he responds, "hell no!" I laugh and kiss him deeply and say thank you for telling me! Should we try ______?

"Hey SexThing, just wanted to mention that one of the things that I really enjoy when I am rimming and playing with an ass is to rub the head of my cock against the hole. I know very well your policy on condoms, which is the same as mine (if this applies), so just know that there is absolutely no way I want to push my bare cock in your hole, I am just playing outside. When (and if) I am ready to fuck, I will wrap it up. Just want to let you know so you are not stressed about it. Can't wait to enjoy your beautiful ass!"

Archived