Recommendations for Orlando FL

FatDaddy
This topic is 2922 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

If he talks and is funny or interesting, that's cool. If he just talks about himself I will tell hi to shut up or I'm not paying.

No two experiences will ever be the same. Even the best "praised" don't score in every session with everybody. I like him, but... in all honesty, I am among those who started late in life with this whole "m4m experience" due to a lot of environmental and family oppression over many decades and I have not done a full inventory of everybody like some "phantom diner" does with restaurants. Never done "deli", but I have read some equally strong opinions regarding Orlando's crop there as well as in "spa" and apparently something about this city rubs people here the wrong way. Nobody feels neutral. (One reason why I am not attempting any reviews here again and sticking to the far less polarizing Politics, Religion & War forum... which has been surprisingly dead lately since the most passionate Trump supporters have mysteriously vanished without a trace.)

If I were you, just go to Masseurfinder, which has roughly thirty people or so listed for the area compared to the other sites (which list less than 15 generally), and look at the pictures and read their descriptions and reviews. Follow your intuition and take the plunge. Email through the site or text them regarding what you want in "accommodating" without getting too graphic. Obviously communication is important. If you merely want to do what Tarzan is doing in my little profile picture (minus Jane's blouse of course)... I think enough of them are OK with that.

Archived