Tampa/Orlando

jeepman
This topic is 2911 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The entire West Coast of Florida is an absolute wasteland. Aaron Pearce in Ft. Myers is about the only good one around. You will have to look to Orlando for someone, and most will make the one hour drive to Tampa. Best of luck, but bring someone with you.

If you look at thursdays reveiws Bradley Stewart got his first review from a member who has posted more than 5 reviews. AND he is coming tomorrow to Tampa, may be worth a try with an extremely handsome man.

Jeepman, you probably noticed that Alec Andrews is visiting now. You may not overlap if you're not there yet.

Just so you have all your options -- here's a controversial one: AdamAdonis often in Orlando. Built and passionate, I had a great time with him as have several others. But apparently he is outspoken about his libertarian political views, and people here who seem to know have said he is -- or was -- a Ted Cruz supporter. I didn't know any of that when I saw him, and it just didn't come up thank god. In the sack, he was a super fun bottom.

Looks like Derek Atlas is visiting soon too.

Jeepman, you probably noticed that Alec Andrews is visiting now. You may not overlap if you're not there yet.

Just so you have all your options -- here's a controversial one: AdamAdonis often in Orlando. Built and passionate, I had a great time with him as have several others. But apparently he is outspoken about his libertarian political views, and people here who seem to know have said he is -- or was -- a Ted Cruz supporter. I didn't know any of that when I saw him, and it just didn't come up thank god. In the sack, he was a super fun bottom.

Looks like Derek Atlas is visiting soon too.

I concur on Adam. I too have heard the political BS and laugh. Can't imagine how anyone gets involved in that discussion while in the presence of that hottie. Personally hooked up with him multiple times in Lauderdale and never had time to discuss anything but what was at hand. Dude is a great kisser, sucks cock like a champ, great looking and an all around nice guy. Can't wait till he returns.

Archived