Total Oral Top Feeders....Where Are You?!?

Letmeworshipit
This topic is 2931 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I am retired now and living in Mexico but travel often. I have been known to take a long weekend to visit towns with guys are identify as above.....they're rare, actually. I'm not talking about a top who just likes to get sucked off once in a while. I'm talking about those guys who actually prefer serving up their bulge and cock for sessions of focused, creative, attentive and even somewhat ceremonial cock worship. Some guys like a little something to help chill out first, which is great, and some love to cum a couple times. Here in Mexico, I'm finding that guys prefer penetration and anal sex and don't really consider oral to be sex. I used to frequent a oral feeder in L.A. named Eric and I sure miss him. He had a trophy cock and totally preferred guys like me. If you are a working or non-working guy anywhere in North America who get's what I'm looking for here, I hope to hear from you!

Oral is hard to find, since you are correct, it seems guys think Gay sex is anal.... Anyway was lucky enuf to attend an Oral fetish sex party yesterday in NYC. They cum around once in a blue moon, and aimed at total Oral fetishists like Myself. For $22 admisiion, it was "All you can eat".... Admittedly, my eyes were bigger than my stomach, and i was a little Piggy !

.... Anyway was lucky enuf to attend an Oral fetish sex party yesterday in NYC. For $22 admisiion, it was "All you can eat".... Admittedly, my eyes were bigger than my stomach, and i was a little Piggy !

http://i.imgur.com/yxACHW8.gif

"What am I going to do with you?"

Interesting, Letme, that you use the term "oral top feeder". I started a thread once asking what people meant when they described themselves as an "oral top." 50% said they meant they are a top who likes to get sucked off; but 50% said it meant they are a top, but they like to give oral (the exact opposite of what you are looking for). So maybe adding "feeder" gives it more clarity.

Oral and anal (and manual) are all great, but I'm finding out that unless I get that "creamy reward", I'm probably not going to cum myself. Now I know I am an "Oral Top Feeder". Thanks, Letmeworshipit, and I love your avatar. Where did you get it. It expresses my sexualiy perfectly. I do LOVE cock.

Wow! Can you get me a link to sign up? Seriously, I'd probably sign in for it! letmeworshipit@yahoo.com

milkchocolatenyc@gmail.com

milkchocolatenyc.com

Twittter: @MilkNYC party

The organizers name is Cade. He throws all sorts of parties here in NY and Queens. but you can ask about the Oral parties if that's your interest.

(dont let the NAME fool you. It's for ALL flavors)

Archived