Nicholas in NYC?

luvsrubs
This topic is 2928 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

https://www.massagem4m.com/gay-massage-new-york-city/nicholasacupuncture/

I find this fellow's picture very appealing and the charge seems a bit high for just a massage.....unless you want acupuncture too. The ad seems to be or the order of strictly legit massage, but then it does say "gay massage" ...so of course the thing to do is to present it to our esteemed panel here and see if anyone knows anything about Nicholas. And pertinent details that are best done in pms are always welcome. Thanks in advance.

First of all, all the ads say "gay massage." Yes, the price does seem a bit high for just a massage. You can get a very good one-hour therapeutic massage for $120 from Burin (on M4M) or from Tenne (Masseurfinder; $100) or from Xiao (Masseurfinder; $90). I'm a VERY satisfied client of Xiao, who is happy to be interactive, if you want him to be.

I wasn't aware that acupuncture is done for anything but some sort of symptom. I certainly can be wrong. Just because Nicholas is an acupuncturist doesn't necessarily mean that he includes it in his massage -- he isn't exactly clear on this, but that's my inference.

I think you are correct. I knew Nicholas back when he started out as a massage guy and gave one of the most sensual massages in the business. He is bright, sweet with wonderful energy. He was a very sexy boy for sure. I remember that he changed paths a few years back and wanted to be sure I understood that he was not doing erotic work any longer. It was still and wonderful session. I would just ask him what his parameters are now, I am sure he will be honest. I would not hesitate to engage him.

I just contacted Nicholas thru his M4M ad, and received an immediate reply. He says that he does mostly acupuncture these days, and rarely does massage. He does not combine the two in one session. He referred me to his web site, NicholasSieben.com. He also has a blog. He sounds like a very nice person, just like DDad4ynger said. I'm sorry I missed his erotic massages when he was doing them!

Archived