RESPECT AT LAST!!!

VaHawk
This topic is 7161 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

“How'd ya like to make 14 bucks the HARD way?"

“So I said to one girl, "Come on Honey, I'll show you where it's at."

”She said, "You'd better, 'cause last time I couldn't find it."

“Last week I told my psychiatrist I keep thinking about suicide.

That's when he told me I have to start paying in advance.”

“So I saw my psychiatrist and I say, "gee, I keep thinking' I'm a dog,"

That's when he says to me, "Get off the couch."

“My wife’s cooking is so bad, the flies took up a collection to put up a screen on the window”

“My wife says she wants to have some fun. We both take all our clothes off, she ties me up, she gets dressed, she leaves...”

“I was an ugly child. When I was born, the Doctor slapped my mother...”

"I had plenty of pimples, plenty. Once, I fell asleep in the library. I woke up and a blind man was reading my face"

“I took my kid to the zoo the other day, and they thanked him for bringing me back”

RIP Rodney!! Thanks for all the laughs, and give my regards to Morey!

Guest ReturnOfS

I remember when Rodney Dangerfield made a guess appearance on the TV show "In Living Color". I actually thought that he did a pretty funny performance.

Rest in peace Rodney..... Same to you Ray Charles and all of the other iconic entertainers who have died this year.

Thanks, VaHawk for doing this for Rodney. A self made man. Unique person. I liked the one from School when he was trying to date the English teacher who kept turning him down. He wrapped it up by saying, "Whenever you have no class, let me know.";)

Archived