411 K T in NYC

EVdude
This topic is 2918 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

"Healing" used to be therapeutic, and "relax" used to be erotic. This was before the Word Police started to patrol these sites. It all began with the Rentboy raid last year.

Many masseurs list themselves on both "healing" and "relax"

on Masseurfinder. Masseurfinder used to have three divisions, not two (I can't remember what they were called), just to reach all the clients. Sometimes the ads were slightly different, sometimes they were the exact same wording.

This looks like a strictly therapeutic massage. Judging from this ad, I'd be very surprised if he's naked during the massage. You can always ask him directly (but tactfully!), which is always the best thing to do. You're spending $100; you have a right to know what you're going to get for your money.

His response was... "I have recently signed up with masseurfinder and honestly I don't quite know the difference between "heal" and "relax". lol My massage is pretty much legit, but I am open-minded guy and can throw some sensual element to my massage. But it is definitely not erotic massage."

Also, was fully booked today. May give him a shot in near future.

I said earlier that there was a third category on Masseurfinder, and I remembered it after I wrote: sensual was between therapeutic and erotic. Now it's just heal and relax.

K is being honest when he says that he doesn't know the difference between heal and relax; those words mean very little, unless you know what they replaced.

He's also being candid when he says that he can "throw some sensual element to my massage." but that it is "definitely not erotic." I think it's difficult for a massage NOT to be sensual, unless both of us are clothed. (Ugh!)

Judging from what he says, he may not be naked, and I wouldn't expect a happy ending. But as I said earlier, ask questions up front. He sounds like a guy who will give you honest answers. And yes, he is cute!

• 3 weeks later...

Finally took the plunge and very happy with the outcome. Upfront, if you are claustrophobic, either see him in Queens or have him come to you. His Chelsea studio is matchbox-sized room. There was just enough room for him to get around the table. KT was better looking than his pics. He's personable not overly chatty. Not real muscular, but definitely fit with great pecs. His massage style is mostly Indian which immediately for me makes it sensual. He's obviously had training. KT didn't get nude. He did lose his shirt at some point and left smiling. Really nice sweet guy. 90 min was $130. Looking forward to repeat.

Archived