411 on DanyNYC

quaero
This topic is 2942 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

@quaero Neither ID nor photo verification is indicated for this profile on either the old or new Rentmen site.

Why do you assert that he's verified?

I was wondering the same but I can only say that I asked the rentmen admin by email and they said he was. Apparently you can do this quite easily but I still don't quite know why he doesn't have a verified marker. So make what you will of that.

I was wondering the same but I can only say that I asked the rentmen admin by email and they said he was. Apparently you can do this quite easily but I still don't quite know why he doesn't have a verified marker.

From the comments in this forum describing communications with the Rentmen establishment, it's quite clear that the Rentmen "administration" will say/write anything. It wouldn't be surprising if these "administrators" are not village locals in the Philippines given scripts to reply to queries.

Several red flags here already. The "confirmation" you received in the absence of the verification icons on his profile only increases the likelihood that this is a bogus ad.

Archived