411 on HotJohan

seriesss12
This topic is 2889 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Someone else may recall more than me. I searched for him on the forum but couldn't find the thread. If I remember right, he was a model about 5 years ago. He came here with Bel Ami last year? This may be the same guy in the photos, but photos 2 and 3 don't look like him, in my opinion.

• 3 months later...

This thread seems to have the most info about him on this forum:

http://www.companyofmen.org/threads/heres-new-hot-hot-one-in-ny-johan-fake-or-real.98036/#post-903735

Check out what Hakuin posted in the thread about verification by sight.

I might roll the dice on Johan -- problem is Luke is also visiting DC the same time -- and he has never disappointed. Thinking I may just go with the sure thing. :)

There was a blonde hotjohan a few months ago in LA..horrible disappointment.. Body way leaner than his pics and there were a few guys in the living room watching tv..quite disturbing..I really wanted to just swap him out for his roommate he was visiting with. Ask for current pics

Archived