Orange County update

Dfwguy
This topic is 1679 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

anyone got info on Orange County massage with the extras of course....

Massage by Fredrick ?

Dean down in Aliso viejo?

Any others or your favorites for all time....

Pm with details if you need to

Edited by Joshb

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dean is excellent. I have seen him several times. He has always provided a discreet quiet relaxing space for massaging. He is extremely knowledgeable and quite professional. I would highly recommend him. He has been strictly legit with me as FYI.

• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Dean is legit, nice guy. He's further south so I went a few times, but haven't mustered the energy to drive that far since. Thorough. I don't go for HE or sensual, but for serious work. I hurt my back last year and I saw him and he really helped. He could sense where things were super tight and worked it out that walking was less painful. So for a great legit massage, I would recommend him!

https://www.masseurfinder.com/mobile/listings/view/masseuroc/

I went to this guy. He goes by several different names. Worst massage. I was on his table and he answered the phone. Then a knock at the door and he got it with me right there in the front room on his table. It was a package he was waiting on. Then he rushed to finish. I told him how much money I had which was enough, but in the end he rushed to get me out and took my money. I texted him that it was not a good massage, he said he would give me a discount on my next one, so I set one up and then he said he didn't remember me. Run away from this joker.

• 1 month later...
I talked myself into seeing him today, and probably won't again.

His add said available so booked an hour. The 40 minutes flew by. He neglected to work on my neck and feet.

Just to correct a few comments above, he got rid of his dogs. He's not straight. And now seems he's no longer as innocent as kid that called himself Ricky back in Irvine. A more jaded attitude today. Masseurs should at least act as if they care, right? That's how we might repeat.

Interesting. I got a negative vibe from his pics so have never ventured over to see him. What makes you say he's not straight?

https://www.masseurfinder.com/mobile/listings/view/masseuroc/

I went to this guy. He goes by several different names. Worst massage. I was on his table and he answered the phone. Then a knock at the door and he got it with me right there in the front room on his table. It was a package he was waiting on. Then he rushed to finish. I told him how much money I had which was enough, but in the end he rushed to get me out and took my money. I texted him that it was not a good massage, he said he would give me a discount on my next one, so I set one up and then he said he didn't remember me. Run away from this joker.

He looks like an asshole

• 2 years later...
He's not an a-h0le or a D.B. as much as a bit clueless. But in he end it's all the same. My opinion is he doesn't know how to give a sh!t or at least know how to act as if he does.

You’ve replied on a lot of discussions about me in a negative light all around the same time so I can only gather that you had a bad experience.

If you would like a discount or anything I can do please let me know.

You can reach me @ 310 339 1018

Hey there, this s Fredrick. I’m still massaging in LA!

If anyone is interested feel free to reach me @ 310 339 1018

saw Fredrick a few months ago....nice, friendly guy, decent - not great massage, upsold for extra (nude/HE) for extra $40....decent, but mechanical. Straight guy vibe, but nice kid.

Happy endings are only upsold when the client is overweight or appears to have bad hygiene. Uncut clients pay for HE