BuffDaddys Gentlemans Club Review

I-zik
This topic is 2928 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

"I'm so fucking hard! Anybody wanna play with my big Dominican dick?!"

Those were the first words I heard when I walked into BuffDaddys party this past Friday and I knew at that moment I had come to the right place.

giphy.gif

I paid the door price (discounted, thanks to this forum) and quickly pushed through the curtain to take that horny Dominican up on his offer.

http://i.giphy.com/idapGvrFL4EH6.gif

His dick was hard and it was big but I wasn't quick enough and some other guy attending the party had literally grabbed him by the cock and pulled him into the lap dance room. I took a seat and enjoyed the eye candy, which there was a lot of. Naked dancers playfully dry humping each other and walking around with their dicks in their fists, maintaining their erections.

fainting.gif?w=696

I chatted with some other attendees and one was very handsy, which was confusing. Why try and feel my dick when there's multiple dicks thisclose to your face? Another guy there pointed to two dancers and told me they were the "sluttiest strippers in the city", I took his recommendation and I was not dissapointed.

So here's the good and the bad. Great place, great atmosphere, I had a great time. I'm counting down the days til the next one! I actually didn't want to post a review because I thought I should keep this place my little secret. But it's not too secret because supposedly it's getting so popular, it's gonna be a weekly party soon. The bad part is, some of the guys advertised to be there, weren't! In an effort to not be the typical annoying and pushy strippers, they kind of just say hi and then it's on you to make a move. And they like to hang and play with each other in the "smoke room". I'm rather shy but at one point I thought, "hey instead of sitting over there jerking your stripper coworkers dick, come play with mine." Lol And the other bad part is the party was advertised as ending at 2am but at 12 the strippers were clearing out the party to set up for the next party which was a sex party.

http://madamenoire.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Hmm.gif

Sorry this is so long, obviously I had a lot on my mind. Lol

http://49.media.tumblr.com/852aa46ee0cdc04a404a8d7ddfa56256/tumblr_nz3u8dICfC1uk1n1no1_500.gif

See you are making me want to go! How did you get the discount?

You need to go ASAP! There were plenty of papis, and I know you love papis. And I got the discount because Buffdaddy posted on here that if you come to the party and tell him you're from daddy's review, it's half price.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived