I don't get it...

GayGamer323
This topic is 2939 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

While new-ish to these forums, I'm not new to M4M massage.

To each their own, but I'm always a bit confused on how some masseurs end up with five star ratings.

For me, I'm always on the hunt for a legit deep-tissue that includes stretching and sensuality. I've found it from time to time, but it's always nice to have a couple masseurs you can rely on. Doesn't hurt if they are good-looking and in shape...but it's all about the massage. Sadly, more times than I can remember I've ended up with a lackluster massage that left me wanting more...and a couple times I've immediately booked back-to-back sessions because of the disappointment.

Point is, I wish I had found this group before wasting all those hard-earning dollars. Guess I'm also good for giving some unbiased reviews, if anyone is curious about some of the guys I've seen over the years. Many are still advertising on boards here in LA.

Now I'm in the mood for an amazing rub down...

I have found this to be a hugely valuable group in so many respects. The group to me seems to run the gamut from people who are interested in only a therapeutic massage to varying degrees of some combination of therapeutic and erotic. At a time when massage rates seem to be going up especially in NYC this group is a major resource. Terribly grateful. Looking forward to any of your opinions of people of interest in this group. Welcome.

I never read the reviews. So many of them sound exactly alike. What makes me go huh is the sentence structure is the same and no two people write the exact same way. Rarely are their spelling errors or typos, or bad grammar. They all read too perfectly. Very odd.

Prior to the RentBoy raid, Massagem4m.com and Masseurfinder.com never allowed particularly explicit reviews. Post RBRaid they rejected one of my recent reviews based, I believe, on the word "Hug". You have to come here for explicit(er) reviews.

Archived