Enema Play?

Bearofdistinction
This topic is 2931 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Cleaning/Kink/Control?

What kind of enema play do you get into and how is it encompassed in your play?

Are enemas just preparation for anal administered in private or does your Dom/Sir/Master use enemas to clean/control/humiliate/punish you?

Do you get into enema retention as part of play/punishment === Inflatible plugs/Bardex tubes/Or just ordering your Sub to Hold It!

What and how do you like to use enemas?

Well as one who rarely does the bottom thing it ain't my thing. As I have posted here quite recently I'm on the every five year plan and since I did it twice in 2015 I'm good until 2025. So, given my stage of the game I would guess I'm retired from it all.... However, from what I gather, even those who do like the bottom thing find it a pain in the... and in both the literal and metaphorical sense... and not the good type of pain either, but something that needs to be done.

I recall a situation where a good friend had an appointment with a certain former EOY based in a West Coast city (no prize for figuring out who it was) who was a power fucker of a a top. He forgot to buy his prep materials. He ran to the drug store to buy it. He locked himself out of his car. Not having AAA, I had to run down to the drug store to pretend that I was a passenger in the car. Finally AAA comes and can't unlock the car easily. It takes a while, but eventually they do. We then need to get on a train to NYC. We miss our train. We barely get into the City in time. The hotel room is not ready. He runs into the bathroom in the hotel lobby to prep. He barely makes it to the appointment on time... All works out and he gets power fucked to within an inch of his life. All ends well... but what a bother...and so much drama!

True story, but it explains why it's not my thing!

Well as one who rarely does the bottom thing it ain't my thing. As I have posted here quite recently I'm on the every five year plan and since I did it twice in 2015 I'm good until 2025. So, given my stage of the game I would guess I'm retired from it all.... However, from what I gather, even those who do like the bottom thing find it a pain in the... and in both the literal and metaphorical sense... and not the good type of pain either, but something that needs to be done.

I recall a situation where a good friend had an appointment with a certain former EOY based in a West Coast city (no prize for figuring out who it was) who was a power fucker of a a top. He forgot to buy his prep materials. He ran to the drug store to buy it. He locked himself out of his car. Not having AAA, I had to run down to the drug store to pretend that I was a passenger in the car. Finally AAA comes and can't unlock the car easily. It takes a while, but eventually they do. We then need to get on a train to NYC. We miss our train. We barely get into the City in time. The hotel room is not ready. He runs into the bathroom in the hotel lobby to prep. He barely makes it to the appointment on time... All works out and he gets power fucked to within an inch of his life. All ends well... but what a bother...and so much drama!

True story, but it explains why it's not my thing!

And THAT's why cocksucking is so Refreshing. You brush your teeth, swish some mouthwash, drop to your knees and SUCK.... Easy Peasy.... No muss, No fuss !

And THAT's why cocksucking is so Refreshing. You brush your teeth, swish some mouthwash, drop to your knees and SUCK.... Easy Peasy.... No muss, No fuss !

Well we totally agree on this! To much fuss and muss indeed! Since I brush, floss, and rinse on a regular basis I'm always ready in that regard even though my favorite body part to work on are a guy's nips. That's what often turns me on the most, and especially when it is when done in reciprocal fashion: or as [uSER=9945]@funguy[/uSER] references it: a nippy ninner! :)

I sincerely hope @Bearofdistinction gets some positive responses here as from what I gather some actually do enjoy the process. From what I have heard the Colt Anal Douche works well for prepping.

http://thmb.inkfrog.com/thumbn/M2MTOY/SE687500_2.jpg=600

However, something tells me that B of D enjoyes playing with something a bit more exotic! ;)

http://allmalesextoys.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/shower-3.png

• 2 weeks later...

Well, enemas happen to by my main fetish play of choice. 23 years ago while stationed in Germany I met up with a hot Daddy who introduced me to erotic enema play. What can I say?

I had always had a fantasy about erotic enemas but always thought I must be the only one on the planet with such fantasies. This hot German Daddy let me know otherwise. Since then, enema play has been part of my sexual play, both in Dom/sub scenarios or nearly vanilla play.

As a 48 year old Daddy now, my play space is set up for enema play to be a main focus. Enemas are seriously erotic. Why do guys frequently get raging a raging hard on when receiving an enema? Thanks to being with some great Daddies before transitioning into being a Daddy myself, I learned the intense erotic aspects of the "power of the enema." Enema play can be incorporated into vanilla play but really takes on a power of its own in Dom/sub play.

In my opinion, there is nothing more erotic and sensual than a slow, wine enema shared with another guy. I often use a shared wine enema to get a reluctant boy initiated into the pleasures of enema play. I use a Y connector in the main line from the enema bag to attach two separate enema tubes, one for each of us. Since retaining a wine enema too long can lead to real intoxication, what the unsuspecting boy doesn't know is after the slow infusion of the warm wine solution, I will fill the enema bag with a soapy enema solution to cause both of us the need to expel the wine. In this scene, I never try to force my boy to retain. As soon as he indicates a need to go, he is off the tub an on the way to the toilet. Subsequent enemas can, and often are, a different story.

Enemas are great for punishment when needed, for humiliation when needed, for limits expanding when needed, or just to train the boy into accepting what gives his Daddy erotic enjoyment. In my opinion, enemas can be a total scene by themselves. Enema play can also incorporate other fetish play, such as bondage, spanking, cock/ball torture, edging, milking, Variations are limited only by a Daddy's imagination.

So, to answer the original question, I use enemas for many aspects of erotic play. However, as most of the postings in this thread point out, enemas are not everyone's "bag." More questions, post them here or send me a PM.

A punishment/disciplinary enema is not so much about the enema solution but the method of delivery and total volume of the enema.

For soapy enemas, I use nothing but Dr Bronner's Castile Soap, and then use it for only one or two enemas at the beginning of a play session. Thereafter, the enema solution is plain warm to very warm water with a tablespoon of salt added per gallon. Yes, I said per gallon.

WhenI administer discipline to a sub with an enema, the solution will be very warm, and one gallon. Instructions to my sub before administering the discipline are he will take the entire one gallon enema. I will stop the flow whenever he asks but he will then experience a spanking until he decides resumption of the enema is a better alternative. The disciplinary enema can be made more difficult by hanging the bag higher than normal for what I call a comfortable, slow, erotic enema, which can and often does include spanking.

Enema play, as with all fetish play, is about getting into each other's head. When this happens, as I hope we all know, the total experience is absolutely mind boggling. I always keep in mind that no matter the intensity of the play, that the sub is in control, even when he is being disciplined. After I have a few play sessions with a sub, I like to submit to him, have him administer enemas, spanking, whatever, to me. That tells me a lot of what he likes since one does to another what one likes to experience.

One parting scenario: Often the conclusion of an evening of erotic ass play is what is called a "warm ocean fuck." While in the shower with warm water spraying on both of us, I administer a 1 quart warm enema to my sub. Then, I fuck him long and slow while slowly stroking his engorged cock, encouraging him to retain the enema and release it only when he cums. It is often difficult for the sub to do this since I am blessed with a 10x7 cock. But, those who hang on are rewarded by an incredibly explosive orgasm.

Enema play isn't for everyone but for those who enjoy it, it is an intense erotic experience.

Archived